We hope the information here is useful to you. The website will be continually updated and improved so your comments are always welcome.
St. John Chrysostom Parish is one of 289 parishes in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Angeles. We are a large, multi-cultural parish founded in 1923. St. John’s is the only Catholic parish serving the City of Inglewood and traces its beginnings to 1909 with the purchase of land for the first mission church. The parish has since grown to be one of the largest parishes in the Archdiocese. Please familiarize yourself with all that the parish offers and come to worship with us. You are always welcome!
Schedule of Masses:
- Saturday Vigil 5:00 PM
- Sunday 8:30 AM, 11:30 AM & 5:30PM New Youth Mass
- Monday – Friday 6:30 AM, 8:00 AM & 6:15 PM
- Saturday (Mass & Mother of Perpetual Help Devotion) 8:00 AM
- Extraordinary Form Mass (Traditional Latin Mass) – 1st Saturday 9:15 AM
- Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament – Tuesdays 7:00 PM
Sacrament of Penance
That those who feel to ashamed to go to confession will put a side their fears and recall Jesus words. ” There will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety -nine righteous people who have no need for repentance.” We pray to the Lord. Amen
– Every Tuesday at 7:10 p.m. during the Eucharistic Holy Hour
– Every Friday at 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. following the daily Mass
– Every Saturday at 4:00 p.m. and again at 7:00 p.m.